Saturday, January 10, 2009

we're gonna ride the race cars, we're going to dance in fire...

"la la la ... if what they say is true, you're a boy & i'm a girl, i will never fall in love in you. "

so i cleaned my house, saw nee-neekins, made her these lovely hello kitty waffles, you know my style (;
hello kitty waffles
& in return she dropped off the shotglass ... " drink till he's cute"
mwuahah, she knows my style lol.
shot glass

So 2009, you already bit me in the ass, oh well lesson learned. Damnit I'm going to be a good girl, I swear. [: I'm going to mass tomorrow, baby shower... & work on my fitness, it's going good. Not as sore, as the day before, but I see progress, roflmao I think Nee sees the skelatar coming back, but I'm going to keep the ass. & I'm not tripping honey. I'm going to feel / look my best this summer, trust. So I'm not complaining.

If only I could find a car, pretty please (: & no more random hookups, that's not me.

Totally stole this quote, I'm sorry.. <333
Don't be reckless with other people's hearts, And don't put up with people that are reckless with yours.

No comments: